Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question
    AC Question's Avatar

    Default Change service provider

    Purchased a used GS3 Model SCH-S960L. Previous owner used it on Sprint/Nextel. I want to use it on Straight Talk. How do I change service? The phone has no sim card provisions.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Change service provider

    If it has no sim card slot then it cannot be used on straight talk gsm.

    dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Similar Threads

  1. Nick name and Image Change procedure in Micromax A089
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-26-2016, 03:27 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:24 AM
  3. Changing Motorola Device ID
    By Hgouck in forum Motorola Droid MAXX
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-02-2014, 07:22 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2014, 06:18 PM
  5. data service blocked
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2014, 04:11 AM

Posting Permissions