- 2 Posts
changing the player back to normal on ShowBox app?
I've had ShowBox for just under a week on my phone and today I tried to watch a film on my phone but instead of the film showing on the app itself, it moves to Samsung's default player and sometimes it doesn't work or it just takes a long time to start playing.
How do I change it back to normal? I've already tried to clear the defaults in the settings but there weren't any listed defaults under the app.
- 07-02-2014, 04:09 PM #2
- 01-17-2015, 12:46 PM #4
- 03-07-2015, 02:30 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: changing the player back to normal on ShowBox app?
Have had problems since the update and MX player. After a few hours I had enough so this is how I watch movies that will not cast:
Install MX player, and ES with casting add.Download movie.I also re installed the old showbox.
If the movie cover shows in ES folder then you can cast it from there.
Open showbox folder in ES, select movie and it will ask you which player.Use MX
Then open chromecast to the casting screen and connect. Play movie thru MX and it will appear thru your tv
hope this helps, although a bit long winded it works have not tried it straight from watch now in showbox yet
- By dodong27 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2014, 05:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 03:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2014, 03:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 03:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 03:07 PM