Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mrsmumbles
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default AT&T LG E980, Network drops after hanging up call??

Hey guys, it is my first post here and wanted to check with you and see if anyone else has experienced this. Basically after I hang up from a call my network drops(att logo) disappears and I can't make another call until it returns. I called ATT today and they said it was completely normal. I have never experienced this on any other phone but was assured that was all it was that the mobile network had to drop and reconnect. I don't buy this crap... They issued a ticket for it by I don't think I will get much satisfaction from that either. Any suggestions or anyone else experience this?

Default Re: AT&T LG E980, Network drops after hanging up call??

That makes no sense at all. It can't possibly be normal. I would escalate the call, and ask for supervisors. Let them know that no one else has ever considered that behavior normal. At the least, they should offer a replacement SIM card to see if that helps.

Default Re: AT&T LG E980, Network drops after hanging up call??

Actually this happens on the new Cricket. For a few seconds after hanging up a call the network drops off and there's a no network icon on the notification bar. Since it's owned by AT&T it does seem to be some sort of glitch in their system. Hopefully they'll fix it soon but I agree with B Diddy that you should report it.
    B. Diddy and Madd54 like this.