voice mail sign
Hi there i recently purchased a samsung galaxy s5 second hand. the previous user was on a different network to me and sisnt check his voice mails so his voicemail sign has been left there. how do i remove this?
- 07-09-2014, 09:27 PM #2
Re: voice mail sign
Welcome to Android Central! That's odd--the phone is working correctly on your network, using your phone number now, right? And you're sure you don't have any unread voicemails?
Try booting into Recovery and clearing the system cache partition. You won't lose any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 04-18-2015, 07:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 11:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2014, 10:57 PM
- By sammy0626 in forum HTC One SVReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 08:16 AM
- By sammy0626 in forum HTC One SVReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 08:11 AM