Samsung Galaxy s3 won't open task manager after system update?
Earlier today I did a system update on my phone, since then the task manager won't open up. Nothing seems to work. Is there any possible thing I can do to make it work again since I usually use it frequently?
- 09-01-2014, 07:32 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy s3 won't open task manager after system update?
Try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Tony Citizen in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 08:34 PM
- By Anna Guareno in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 07:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 05:46 PM
- By Thistledew53 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 04:40 PM