I have windows 8.1 and it can't recognize my usb on the HTC EVO from Sprint. Is it because it is an old phone or it is just unable to get it done. I am just trying to put some music on there.
- 09-01-2014, 02:07 AM #2
Re: USB issues
When you connect the phone via USB, does anything happen? On the phone, swipe down the notification shade, and look for a USB notification. Tap it, and make sure it's set to either USB Mass Storage or MTP.
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:16 AM
- By MoudyFahs in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2014, 09:13 AM
- By Smply_Rcklss in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2014, 04:58 PM
- By Nick Meakins in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 04:12 PM
- By brikab in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 10:49 AM