- 07-02-2014, 07:25 PM #2
Re: which one would you get?
But seriously, what do you like/not like about each?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Community Rules & Guidelines
Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Pro, Attentive & Helpful
Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings (including screen brightness), and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
- By AZgl1500 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2014, 01:21 PM
- By sniffs in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:41 AM
- By Drummerboy1975 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 07-10-2014, 10:49 AM
- By AnimalMotherASF in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2014, 06:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2014, 02:51 PM