App to Tell Which Frequencies My Phone Supports?

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
Not the one it's currently on, but which ones it supports? The "Signal" app on BlackBerry 10 does this. Is there something similar for Android?

Posted via Android Central App

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Not the one it's currently on, but which ones it supports? The "Signal" app on BlackBerry 10 does this. Is there something similar for Android?

Posted via Android Central App

I haven't seen an app that does this directly, but I think it would be easier to just look the frequencies for your phone up. What device do you have?

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
I haven't seen an app that does this directly, but I think it would be easier to just look the frequencies for your phone up. What device do you have?

It would be easier to have the app to actually look at the phone's radio and tell me (like the "Signal" app does on BB10). I have an HTC One M8, and after tweeting T-Mobile and HTC USA, I have determined the frequencies it has, but it was not easy, and information on the web is incomplete and full of errors. So "looking it up" is not easy. No one knows of an app that does this in the vastness of Google Play? Surprised the BB App Store has something that Google Play does not.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
It would be easier to have the app to actually look at the phone's radio and tell me (like the "Signal" app does on BB10). I have an HTC One M8, and after tweeting T-Mobile and HTC USA, I have determined the frequencies it has, but it was not easy, and information on the web is incomplete and full of errors. So "looking it up" is not easy. No one knows of an app that does this in the vastness of Google Play? Surprised the BB App Store has something that Google Play does not.

Hmmm, I found this app: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=de.android.telnet&hl=en&token=vqQH2_cH

It will tell you what network frequency your phone is using.