S5 apps dont load even if I have wifi and 4G
My phone says it is connected to wifi, but when i go on all of my apps apart from google chrome nothing loads. They all say that there is no connection when there actually is. Has anyone else had this problem? If so how did you fix it?
- 09-01-2014, 02:08 AM #2
Re: S5 apps dont load even if I have wifi and 4G
So what if you turn wifi off and keep 4G on? Does it work then?
If the problem primarily seems to be wi-fi, then review this guide and see if the tips help: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support
- By AZgl1500 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2014, 02:21 PM
- By Ikraam MX in forum Android App InventorReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2014, 05:32 PM
- By Benjamin_NYC in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2014, 03:09 PM
- By Google4Lifee in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:47 PM
- By graysonk95 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 07:10 PM