Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default HTC Sync Manager not working at all!

I have had HTC Sync Manager for quite a while now. It is a terrible piece of software that is filled with bugs, but it has been tollerable up until now. Last time I was on it, I was in the process of syncing music to my phone. I walk away for a minute and when I come back I am faced with a crash report.
    I tried to restart the app with no luck, it wont reopen, it just tells me about the previous crash. restarted the computer, no luck, same thing. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app, no luck same thing. uninstalled the app and installed Android File Transfer, but it doesnt detect my phone and when I plug my phone in I am faced with a link to the download website.
    Is there any way to just add music to my phone without HTC Sync Manager or fix the sync manger to at least open again?

Default Re: HTC Sync Manager not working at all!

You can always just connect your phone to your computer via USB and use your computer's file explorer to drag and drop music files over to the phone.