Samsung note 10.1 Wifi button is greyed out
I was given a tablet that was originally a store display. The wifi and bluethooth are grey out and it wont turn on. I tried re setting to factory settings and it wont do anything. Any idea on how to enable the tablet to let me turn on the wifi?
- 09-01-2014, 02:11 AM #2
- 11-18-2014, 03:43 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Samsung note 10.1 Wifi button is greyed out
Did you ever solve this problem?
I have the same issue and I'd love a solution!!!
My Note 10.1 2014 edition was purchased in March this year and has worked fine up to date. Now both the Wireless and Bluetooth buttons are greyed out / glowing at "half colour" and do not switch on
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 11:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 04:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:08 AM
- By rks959 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:52 PM
- By Evilguppy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 10Last Post: 07-12-2014, 06:06 AM