SG3 overheating since update and shuts off without warning. Also, if I restart it said device partition error and need to reset. If I power off and turn back on this message has disappeared. I don\t see any changes although my camera works again and my font has been reset to the one I was using.
- 07-08-2014, 03:23 AM #2
Re: 4.4.2 update
Welcome to Android Central, and sorry for the delay! If you haven't tried already, boot into Recovery Mode and wipe the system cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:32 PM
- By EWY in forum Google Play edition HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 04:02 PM
- By XavierDean in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 03:01 AM
- By osirhc in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 07:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 07:03 PM