Dropped Nexus 5 in water, screen sorta working
So I dropped my Nexus 5 in some water a few days ago. Put it in rice and it's still functional but parts of the screen don't work. It just so happens this means I cannot answer calls or type with ease. Luckily autocorrect fixes the typing for the most part. However I can't drag to the right to answer incoming calls.
So my two questions are:
-Is this likely (cheap/freely) repairable?
-If not then what is the best alternative?
- Best AnswerSep 02 2014 | 12:39 am EDT
It's probably not easily repairable. You could try contacting Google or LG, but chances are that the water damage won't be covered by warranty.
- 09-02-2014, 12:39 AM #2
- By glc650 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 09-19-2014, 04:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:53 AM
- By peacefulberry in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:52 AM
- By peacefulberry in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:14 PM
- By lynnecatalina in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 10:34 PM