From iphone 4S to Samsung S5
Recently switched to android after almost 5 yrs on iphone. Some trouble with my Samsung S5. Please help
1. Temp on the screen remain unchanged
2. Even after moderate usage battery drains in 5-6 Hrs. Have I forgotten anything to check / uncheck in system's menu?
3. After plugging in my earphone, volume level automatically goes up and down. But it settles after 10 - 15 mins or so.
4. How to add widget on my screen?
5. Any must have android apps to improve phone performace?
- 07-03-2014, 01:09 AM #2
Re: From iphone 4S to Samsung S5
1. Not sure what you're asking here
2. Can you post a screenshot of your battery stats? It'll help with seeing if there's anything out of the ordinary.
3. Is this happening with only a specific set of headphones or with certain apps? Or all the time?
4. Open your app drawer and scroll to the right until you get to the widgets. Drag them onto your screen.
5. Not really. There isn't a magic app tat will make your phone run better. You can try launchers if you want a faster home screen and/or want to customize your phone more."We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 07-03-2014, 01:19 AM #3“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- 07-03-2014, 01:51 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: From iphone 4S to Samsung S5
Thanks UJ and Wizz.
Yes, I was talking about weather widget.
I am also attaching the screen shot for your reference.
Whenever I use the earphones ( given in the S5 box ) for listening to music ( inbuilt feature ) volume keeps on fluctuating for atleast first 10 mins. I have to close down / restart 3-4 times before it goes back to normal.
- 07-03-2014, 05:39 PM #5
- 07-06-2014, 08:02 AM #6
- 07-06-2014, 08:08 AM #7
- 07-06-2014, 08:13 AM #8
- 07-06-2014, 08:58 AM #9
- 07-06-2014, 08:59 AM #10
- 07-06-2014, 09:21 AM #11
- 07-06-2014, 09:29 AM #12
If you are using the stock weather widget, tap the temp and it should open the weather app. Click on the three dots in the top right corner. Select settings. There should be an update interval select that and decide how often you want it to update.
- 07-06-2014, 09:51 AM #13
- 07-06-2014, 11:40 AM #14
I know i used them before and settled with the gs5
I have no lag. Battery life I get an average of 16 hours on one charge. Camera is better on the gs5 then on the n5 and m8. And as I said before, stock android is boring so the n5 is out of the picture just by that. Screen is better on the gs5 then either 2 devices.
Posted via Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:20 PM
- By steve1279 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:44 PM
- By peacefulberry in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 10:32 PM