Samsung Galaxy Note 3 draining battery faster
I bought my note 3 around the end of Feb 2014 and it was working awesome than ever.
I could just charge 1 time and it last like almost 2 day, when i was working and barely touch my note it just lose 1/2% for 8 hours or drain more but never below 90% (i was so happy that i choose Note 3)
But now for 8hours without using it much like before it only left 79%
I already delete apps that i barely use and use power saving mode or turn the screen brightness to the minimum yet it still the same worse... i've search at google and found out that many are saying that was because the update to kitkat 4.4.2
Any one have the same problem and solved it?
- 07-31-2014, 07:59 AM #2
- 07-31-2014, 08:26 AM #3
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 draining battery faster
Posting Battery usage screens and the Gsam app can be useful in isolating the problem.
Try looking for similar threads in the main Note 3 forum or the Verizon Note 3 forum.
I don't think losing that amount in a lot of hours is bad though. It depends on what you have syncing, signal quality, wifi etc etc.
(ignore my stats)
I know nothing. Caution: I can edit and delete for no reason.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:18 AM
- By cableghost in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 10Last Post: 07-09-2014, 04:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 07-06-2014, 11:40 AM
- By Smply_Rcklss in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 07-05-2014, 05:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 10:32 PM