Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry Android 4.42 on LG G2

I just lost connection to my exchange server, lost all emails and calendar. I have tried to re-enter the information but it tells me it cannot connect to the server. Any help would be appreciated.

Global Posts
    4,064 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: Android 4.42 on LG G2

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I just lost connection to my exchange server, lost all emails and calendar. I have tried to re-enter the information but it tells me it cannot connect to the server. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi there. Are you using the stock email app or something else?

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

I am using the stock email program

Global Posts
    4,064 Global Posts
    ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Malcolm View Post
    I am using the stock email program
    What version of Exchange do you have?

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

we are using office 365 as our exchange server, which was working fine until the phone decided to break the connection for some reason.

Global Posts
    4,064 Global Posts
    ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Malcolm View Post
    we are using office 365 as our exchange server, which was working fine until the phone decided to break the connection for some reason.
    If the email is not working, there are various other alternatives to get around this:

This contains some instructions on how to setup the email (IMAP, POP, etc.):https://office.microsoft.com/en-us/o...in=HA103787372

You could try other email clients like:

CloudMagic: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...loudmagic.mail

K9-Mail: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id=com.fsck.k9

Maildroid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=com.maildroid

Thank you I will give it a try