settings don't stay set
I am using Jelly Bean 4.2.1 on a BLU Life Pro. It is always located in the pocket of my trousers. The cellphone seems to have a life of its own:
1. Whenever I set the volume to maximum, it changes to silent mode by itself.
2. The other day the time zone changed by it self from my local setting of Jerusalem to somewhere in Australia.
3. The data connection stops and is disabled without notice.
4. Although I have set to clock many times to 24-hour clock, it changes to 12-clock without notice.
There are other things as well!! Isn't there any way of locking the settings?
- 07-03-2014, 08:32 AM #2
Re: settings don't stay set
A phone shouldn't be changing your setting at will. Perhaps there's something wrong with your device specifically?
- 07-18-2014, 05:31 PM #3
- By Jas00555 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2014, 05:27 PM
- By peacefulberry in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:52 AM
- By Senderious in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 01:25 AM
- By rks959 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 08:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 05:53 PM