- 19 Posts
Firefox URL issue
I just recently downloaded Firefox on my Nexus 5, when I type in the URL it sometimes autocompletes the URL, the problem is it no longer stays highlighted.
Example: I type in the letter "C" to go to CNN.com, after I type the letter "C" it autofills/completes the web address custommagnums.com, normally this URL would stay highlighted so you could just keep typing, but it completes the whole URL and unhighlights it, leaving me to select it and delete it and start over.
- 07-03-2014, 09:58 AM #2
Re: Firefox URL issue
Have you tried clearing cache for the browser? Settings>apps>scroll down to Firefox. Click on it, then click clear cache.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:07 AM
- By JilliBearr in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 08:08 AM
- By MoudyFahs in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2014, 09:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:30 AM
- By lynnecatalina in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:34 PM