Samsung Galaxy S4 CANT MAKE RECEIVE CALLS HELP !!!!!!!!!

A

AC Question

Hi All I have a major issue with Galaxy S4 phone. I cannot make or receive calls I am not sure what happened but out of the blue every time I try to make a call I select contact or no press call button and the phone display shows dialling for a couple of seconds and then immediately shows call ended and hangs up note I never hear a ring tone. I cannot receive calls either if someone trys to ring me I have no clue as the phone does not respond at all if i call my own number I just get one long continuos tone but there is no missed call recorded on my phone, it is weird. I have gotten a new sim, factory reset, I have sent for repair and came back exactly the same though they note they replaced coaxial cable and module sub pba and upgraded software I don't know what that means but the problem is still there. I would be very grateful for any help given.

Thank you

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Actually, if YOUR SIM works with other phones then it doesn't look very good for your phone and it might have a faulty SIM card reader. Do other SIMs work in your phone?

Sent from my SM-P600 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007