blank screens on galaxy noteII
Somehow I have moved my home screen off of center. And I have 4 blank pages I don't need. How do I get rid of them please?
- 07-03-2014, 12:32 PM #2
Re: blank screens on galaxy noteII
On the home screen press: Menu > Edit Homepage
You should see all the home pages listed there. All you have to do now is long press the blank screens and delete them."The worst foe lies within the self....."
[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html"][COLOR=#009900][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=5]Community Rules & Guidelines[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/URL]
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:56 PM
- By williams448 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2014, 04:31 PM
- By sparker781 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:44 AM
- By crimsntyd1492 in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:28 AM
- By NightStalker in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:54 AM