Process.Acore issue (advanced troubleshoot)

A

AC Question

So, after I downloaded Head's Up! Notifications, the .acore issue came up, every second. Never had issues before, but researched and located the Contacts Storage being the root of the issue. According to the forums, just had to clear the data and cache to that and Contacts, and things would be fine.

However, when I go to clear the data to the Contacts Storage, it won't clear everything completely. I still end up with 4.32 MB of data in the "Data" section. I took out my SD card and tried, and soft reset a couple of times, to no avail. Just so I could use the phone, I had to resort to Turning Off the Contacts Storage process, but now of course my contacts don't work.

Anyone have an idea of how to force clear the Data to this? I'm REALLY trying to avoid hard resetting my phone since I have so much on it app wise that have saved progresses and personal data, I'm worried if I hard reset, even with backing up my stuff via My Back Up Pro, it won't restore my progress in games, inputted info in apps, etc.

Help!

Chris

Chris Yakubovsky

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
PS: I have also tried to go into recovery mode and selected Wipe Cache Partition. When I went back into applications, (turned off apps), and turned on the Contacts Storage app, I immediately get hit with the .acore error and it still shows 4.32 MB of data. Damn this frustrates me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy