- 1 Posts
Tablet won't switch on.
I have a Tegra Note, and recently it started freezing up frequently. Whenever it froze I would long press the power button until the screen went blank and it rebooted. However it is now totally dead. No amount of power button pushing can turn it on and even when it is plugged into my computer the computer can't seem to recognise it. Any help would be useful and much appreciated.
- 07-08-2014, 04:13 PM #2
Re: Tablet won't switch on.
Welcome to Android Central, and sorry for the delay! How old is it? You may want to contact Nvidia about warranty repair or replacement.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By sonyjustbegun in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 03:50 AM
- By williams448 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2014, 03:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:32 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:01 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 08:18 AM