- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung Galaxy S5 Sprint GSM unlock
I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S5 sprint, it takes GSM and CDMA.
When I put my GSM at&t sim card, it didn't work, I called sprint and they said it is active under an account.
Is there anyway to unlock the phone?
Thanks in advance,
- 07-03-2014, 04:17 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Sprint GSM unlock
The phone is unlocked to work outside the US.
If you still have it in a Sprint account, they won't unlock it for you.
So far, I haven't seen any method that will safely unlock it for you.
Sent From Another Galaxy
- 08-09-2014, 08:52 PM #3
- By ashleydall in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:47 AM
- By williams448 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2014, 04:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 04:28 PM
- By Johnee84302 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 12:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 12:32 PM