Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default phone stuck in perpetual safe mode and I cant use my apps

Kyocera event restarted into safe mode, this has happened before but I just disabled it the regular way but this time this didn't happened looked online and tried countless methods, like holding different buttons when turning on, making sure no buttons are jammed, or removing battery for different periods of times. none of these worked so I said crap it and did the final suggestion and formatted my data( but I had to do that from the settings since the boot menu didn't want to show up) that still didn't work, so someone please find me a way to take my phone out of safe mode I will do anything short of breaking.

this is another incident but imma just post it here because I noticed this after i saw the safe mode in the corner of the screen. My downloaded apps wont show up in my applications list but they will show up in settings/apps, but since I can't open them from there I wen to the market and attempted to open them from there, but to my surprise when going to an app I already have it would only show an "uninstall" options, instead of an "uninstall" and an "open" option. this had me distressed and is what drove me to format my phone in the above paragraph, after the phone rebooted and I saw that safe mode was still on I was worried that the app problem was still going to be there, so I synced my email again and went straight to play store and downloaded KIK, when it finished downloading all it showed was the uninstall option again and that's it, I went to my application list it wasn't there and like last time it was still in settings/apps. distraught and on my last leg I fled to the internet to try to resolve this issue before I declared my phone unusable and thew it against the wall and burned it.

If someone could can they solve the last one because I can deal with the safe mode thing but it seems connected to the app problem so I thought I should mention that too but I just really want my apps back so yeah.

Global Posts
    6,032 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: phone stuck in perpetual safe mode and I cant use my apps

I have no experience with that device. Let me try to find someone else that might help.

Sent From Another Galaxy
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!