Galaxy S3 Frozen
I have reset my samsung Galaxy S3, but during reset it has froze up and has not come back up...What can I do? Or need to do?
- 07-03-2014, 03:33 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 Frozen
Boot into recovery mode (Hold volume up + home + power) and wipe the cache partition. Use the volume buttons to scroll up and down the power button to select the options.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: Yesterday, 09:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 08:18 PM
- By alexjaysong1983 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2014, 08:52 PM
- By don sousa in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2014, 04:30 PM