How can I use my Galaxy S5 in Japan
Hello, I currently have an s5 and I am going to be studying abroad in Tokyo Japan for this coming year and want to be able to use my phone. I wanted to know what I could do to unlock my phone in Japan versus buying/renting a phone there on one of their Carriers. I'm currently using Verizon as my carrier in the US. Most of what I can find just involved rentals so any information on how to unlock my phone in Japan and what the best deal would be is greatly appreciated!
- 01-03-2015, 10:12 AM #2
Re: How can I use my Galaxy S5 in Japan
You can call Verizon and ask if they can unlock the device for international use. I am not entirely sure if that one can.
- By schwanz583 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 31Last Post: 03-15-2015, 11:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 03:33 PM
- By thatdennis in forum ChromebooksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2014, 12:08 AM
- By wellsmanfu in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 06:29 PM
- By Scitec in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2014, 03:37 PM