- 2 Posts
Bluetooth paired vs 2.5 chord sound night and day difference since update...
I upgraded from some other phone to the Samsung Galaxy S5. I was having the same issue with my previous phone after whatever 4.# update. I have two different outdoor tech 2.0 wireless speakers I attach to my bicycle and use to listen to music/answer the phone while I cycle (i don't wear headphones while cycling). This was great until that update and the sound has been almost cut in half from what it was even with the bluetooth turned up all the way. (I tried lowering it and going back to max but that didn't fix it either) I thought it initially was an issue with the speaker but I have the same volume low sound in the other speaker while paired with my phone.
When I tried using the headphone aux jack in the speaker and my phone playing the same song the sound is how it once was, MUCH louder and not a speaker problem... Going through all the audio settings/bluetooth on my phone I have no option to adjust the bluetooth any higher or use any affects to change it. Does anyone have a fix to this? I've just been using the aux cable now which is alright but I miss being able to use the buttons on my speaker...which are now useless as I don't pair it...because of the lessened audio capability.
- 10-27-2014, 04:35 PM #2
- By StLouisMan2 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2014, 01:54 AM
- By waz ahmer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 21Last Post: 07-06-2014, 02:20 AM
- By thatdennis in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 04:15 AM
- By SPS828 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 03:21 PM
- By Villordsutch in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 02:54 PM