how do i turn on my vibration for keyboard??

A

AC Question

i just updated my galaxy s3 to the 4.4.2 kitkat except when i text, the keys on my phone doesn't vibrate, and when i go to settings the vibration selection is grayed out (meaning i can't choose that option) what do i do??

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Go to your keyboard settings. Through the settings or the keyboard directly (gear icon). Under the regular settings it's under "language and input" then go to the Samsung keyboard. You should be looking to turn on "vibration on keypress" or "Haptic feedback."

ಠ益ಠ

Zaphyra

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
If your using the default samsung keyboard and the vibration is greyed out, just go in your phone setting > device > sound > samsung keyboard and check the box "vibrate when tapped"

Hope this helped 😊

Marquis W

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
A little late to this posting, but I had the same issue, wanted to turn on my phone's vibration options after they were shut off (due to me turning on and off ultra power saving). When my phone was put back into Normal some of my vibrations weren't working, nor were my home and back keys lighting. My solution: turning on and off regular power saving mode. Reset things beck to normal.