how do i turn on my vibration for keyboard??
i just updated my galaxy s3 to the 4.4.2 kitkat except when i text, the keys on my phone doesn't vibrate, and when i go to settings the vibration selection is grayed out (meaning i can't choose that option) what do i do??
- 07-03-2014, 05:44 PM #2
- 07-03-2014, 05:56 PM #3
Re: how do i turn on my vibration for keyboard??
Go to your keyboard settings. Through the settings or the keyboard directly (gear icon). Under the regular settings it's under "language and input" then go to the Samsung keyboard. You should be looking to turn on "vibration on keypress" or "Haptic feedback."
- 07-03-2014, 05:59 PM #4
- 07-03-2014, 06:54 PM #5
- 07-03-2014, 10:25 PM #6
- By jdbii in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2014, 11:50 AM
- By bembol in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 07-05-2014, 07:52 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 06:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 05:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 04:49 PM