Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry my tablet keeps stopping on go!!!!!

it has been this way for 4 days now and have reset it 5 times and done a reboote and it still does that same how can i call the manufacturer to complain about this problem i only go this tablet in march of 2014

Default Re: my tablet keeps stopping on go!!!!!

I am sorry, I am having a hard time understanding your specific problem. Your tablet is doing what exactly? Also what kinda tablet is it and who is it made by?

ಠ益ಠ
    ಠ益ಠ

it is a nobis 9" tablet android is the operating system 4 days ago my son turned it on and it said android is updates 1 of 4 apps that was at 10am by 10pm it still said the same i went online and their was other people having the same problem and i did what they said worked for them. they said to hold down volume button and power at same time and the release when the white nobis screen popped up it brought up the page to do the factory reset and i did that the once i did i rebooted it the it got stuck on the screen that said go. then i did the reset again and boot then it said android up dateing 1 of 38 apps i left that over night with no movement so i tried the reset again and boot and it is still stuck on the go screen i dont know what else to do. i got it at walmart and they r no help cause it has been more than 30 days. i have only had it for 3 months

It sounds like you have tried everything that is possible from your position. Have you tried reaching out to Nobis customer support? That may be your next option.

ಠ益ಠ
    ಠ益ಠ

i dont know how

- - - Updated - - -

when i google the nobis support it bringd to forms like this or some other thing

Found this.
    http://www.bbb.org/central-illinois/...ix-az-90003793
    May be worth a shot.

ಠ益ಠ
    ಠ益ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Illustrator Joe View Post
    yeah i already looked at that but its not it, tablet was made in china , and their was another link about the nobis technology group and it was a nother type of business but thanks for your help