Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Wallet

I am having some issues with my Google Wallet and it is suspended. While I wait until this issue is resolved I would like to purchase apps and such but all my purchases seem to lead to the uspended wallet. I have a second google accpunt on my device and I wanted to know how to make app and in-app purchases with this second google account. Is there anyone who can tell me how to do so if it's possible?

Global Posts
    7,650 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Google Wallet

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk20 View Post
    I am having some issues with my Google Wallet and it is suspended. While I wait until this issue is resolved I would like to purchase apps and such but all my purchases seem to lead to the uspended wallet. I have a second google accpunt on my device and I wanted to know how to make app and in-app purchases with this second google account. Is there anyone who can tell me how to do so if it's possible?
    You can't. You'll need to wait for the issue to be resolved with Google wallet and the primary Google account. Otherwise, use another method for payment, such as Paypal.