LG G2 Wired Headset
My son drop his phone the LG G2 an he had his headset in it listening to music an now he cant hear place an receive calls or listen to music without his headphone being plug into the phone. Any suggestions how I can remove the icon off the wired headset. I did a master reset but that didn't work. Please any suggestions
- 09-01-2014, 06:45 PM #2
Re: LG G2 Wired Headset
Look inside the jack--did anything break off in there? If so, it might be causing the phone to think a headphone is constantly in there. Otherwise, the jack may be damaged, and may have to be replaced.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 12:54 AM
- By DisplacedMic in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2014, 09:06 PM
- By vfp5 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:13 PM
- By tinker1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2014, 07:09 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 06:02 PM