- 1 Posts
LG G2 clipboard/playstore problems.
I updated to Kit Kat recently and some really weird issues have popped up. In Google maps I can long click and get paste/clipboard to pop up but it won't respond at all when I click on it so I can't paste at all. Paste/clipboard works fine pretty much everywhere else though and I've tried clearing cache and data and force stopping the app and I just cannot fix it. My other problem is that I cannot get the install button to respond in the playstore. It won't click or even give me an error message. I have also tried clearing data/cache/force stop. Anyone else having this issue? Any proposed fixes?
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-15-2014, 03:08 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: LG G2 clipboard/playstore problems.
Having the same issue with the play store install button on my wife's G2. Can't press it, and the only workaround is to search for an app and click the 3 dots next to the name of the app and install from that submenu.
Any known fix for this?
- By Yang Yu in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 01:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 08:00 PM
- By alw83167 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 07:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 07:02 PM