- 19 Posts
data transfer (droid maxx to droid maxx - Verizon)
Getting a new phone under warranty. Camera failed on the last one, it was a hardware issue. Any tips on easily transferring contact info? I have already saved the data from phone to my laptop. Honestly don't care about the apps. Just want to save my contacts as easily as possible. And maybe improve performance in the new phone. Any tips or info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-01-2014, 07:51 PM #2
Re: data transfer (droid maxx to droid maxx - Verizon)
The easiest way would be to make sure all of your contacts are associated with your Google account. That way, they will automatically sync with your new phone once you log in with the same Google account.
- By scipper77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2014, 07:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:23 AM
- By scottcraft in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 09:50 PM
- By Kevin Schultz1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:25 PM