Low in-call volume in my Hyundai Veloster with HTC one M8
I used to have GS3 and I liked the phone a lot. I switched to HTC M8 and the in-call volume in my car is really really Low. it plays music through bluetooth just fine however.
I have linked other phones in my car, and I have this phone with other bluetooth devices and the in-call volume wasn't bad.
I tried re-pairing it and made sure all the levers are cranked to the max, still the call volume is really low.
Any thoughts or suggestions I could try? any apps (or ROMs) out there that can boost call volume? Using it in car for making calls is essential....
- 02-24-2015, 01:19 AM #2
Re: Low in-call volume in my Hyundai Veloster with HTC one M8
It might just be a problem with the car's Bluetooth software. There can still be compatibility issues. It may be worth going to a Hyundai dealer and asking them if you can try pairing your phone with another Veloster on their lot, and seeing if the call volume is still low.
- By Kevin Schultz1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 05-17-2015, 01:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 12:36 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 04:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 01:08 AM
- By SweetSaudade in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:15 PM