Nexus 5 gets lock automatically
I purchased nexus 5 two weeks ago. I set up the pattern lock. now i am facing a problem that the phone gets automatically locked with some code and to remove it i have to factory reset the data for that. several times i have reset my data. please let me know what should i do.
- 09-02-2014, 01:59 AM #2
Re: Nexus 5 gets lock automatically
So does it suddenly show a lockscreen that requires a PIN or password, even though you set a pattern lock? Or do you get some other popup message asking you for a code that you don't know? Did you get the phone new or used? If new, I would take it back to the store and ask them if they can do anything. If used, talk to the seller and see if the phone was modified somehow.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 04:33 PM
- By StLouisMan2 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2014, 01:54 AM
- By devchaube15 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 22Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:56 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 02:00 AM
- By wellsmanfu in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 07:29 PM