AT&T Next Question
So I had a old 700 minute shared plan and 2 gb per line. My family switched to att next and my dad wants to change it back. Can we change it?
- 07-04-2014, 01:10 PM #2
Re: AT&T Next Question
I doubt very seriously you can change back.
That's why they talk you into "upgrading" so they can destroy all the grandfathered in legacy plans and increase billing...Nokia Lumia 925 (T-Mobile Variant): Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers
LG Nexus 4 (16GB): Sailfish OS EA3
Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S
- By sbudaj in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2014, 09:36 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2014, 02:05 AM
- By Hassler Osorto in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2014, 01:07 AM
- By lorenzoscott78 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2014, 07:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 06:02 PM