No Sound when using Apps/ browser/ You tube...
Any suggestions appreciated! My sound has stopped working in ALL my apps as well as when using the browser to watch videos (youtube, facebook etc)
Thankfully it still rings and I do get text msg notification. Sometime I get app notifications as well. The sound is on in all my apps, I've tried turning it on and off. I also saw somewhere that downloading the App 'Sound Manager" could help but it didn't make a difference.
This has been going on for a couple weeks now, I can't think of anything specific that I could have done or downloaded that would have caused this.
I have an LG otimus, about 2 years old
- 07-08-2014, 04:58 PM #2
Re: No Sound when using Apps/ browser/ You tube...
Welcome to Android Central! Just to be sure, you've gone to Settings>Sound>Volumes, and made sure the volume for Media is turned up? How about rebooting, does that help?
- By taoofthemachine in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:18 AM
- By abhibh in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2014, 01:14 PM
- By Caravelle in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 7Last Post: 07-12-2014, 05:07 PM
- By Viper8797 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-07-2014, 05:46 PM
- By Sohail Ahmad in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 05:58 PM