Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default It Wont Work !!!!

I got the Dell Venue 8 tablet from amazon On Christmas and its been working fine no problems with the tablet or charger at all. A month ago it started saying insufficient charge or it would say plugged in but not charging and then it would say that even when I didn't have the charger plugged in. Now it just won't turn on at all I tried plugging it into other chargers like my phone charger and other phone chargers and it won't charger or nothing. I've tried the holding on to the power button for 10 to 15 seconds twice it didn't work. Sometimes when I put the charger in it wiggles so i don't know if that's the problem or not. I have the clean master that cleans up the tablet if it suspects any type of virus I would make sure my tablet was clean daily so there wasn't any virus coming on my tablet. I was using this tablet for college and now I cant use it at all, I NEED HELP !!

Global Posts
    31,647 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Default Re: It Wont Work !!!!

I would honestly guess it is a hardware issue. Do you have a place nearby that can possibly repair it?

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app