Ace 2 Dialling time too short
Galaxy Ace 2 only dials for a short time then re-dials. Useless for organisations which are slow to answer because re-dialling puts you at the back of the queue. How can dialling time be made unlimited? Auto redial is not the answer.
- 09-02-2014, 01:09 AM #2
Re: Ace 2 Dialling time too short
Not quite sure what's going on. So you dial a number, and it places the call. What do you mean that it dials for a short time? How is it re-dialing if you don't have auto-redial on?
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2014, 05:43 AM
- By theimmortalbg in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:45 PM
- By sbudaj in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2014, 09:36 AM
- By peacefulberry in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:14 PM