- 1 Posts
S4 Bluetooth random turn ons (lol)
Got an s4 2 or 3 days ago, new phone and have a problem with the Bluetooth randomly switching on and off and can't seem to find why. I do remember enabling an option that uses Bluetooth instead of GPS and thought maybe it was the accuweather widget but can't find it in settings anywhere.
If someone could please help that'd be great.
- 09-02-2014, 02:27 AM #2
Re: S4 Bluetooth random turn ons (lol)
Not sure how Bluetooth could do what GPS does. So you've manually turned off Bluetooth, right?
Try booting into Recovery and wipe the cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support. If the behavior continues, consider bringing it back to where you bought it and ask for an exchange.
- By daniel11572 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2015, 01:58 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:24 AM
- By Abby Normal in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 02:45 PM
- By bjrosen in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 11:04 AM