Problems downloading WhatsApp on Galaxy S5
I am a new Samsung Galaxy S5 owner.
Each time I try to download WhatsApp messenger, I am told that it is not available for my country (Barbados).
However, the issue seems to be that the downloading is all opening in Play Store, how can I stop Play Store as being the 'default' player for Apps and how do I get WhatsApp to work on my device?
Play Store searches do not show up WhatsApp at all, it seems to be available from MoBoGenie etc.
- 07-04-2014, 02:45 PM #2
- By Br0wn_Bear1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:27 AM
- By Carl_Barr in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2014, 12:25 PM
- By Kobesunderbite in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2014, 04:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 02:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 12:31 PM