Switching Samsung to Straight Talk. Please HELP!!
My mom bought a new Samsung with her upgrade to at&t, she has decided however to go back to using her old iphone & is giving me the Samsung. I am wondering how to switch it to straight talk since it was purchased under contract? She is not cancelling her contract just using a different phone. Will I be able to use it since it was purchased under contract? Will I have to do anything special?
- 07-04-2014, 04:30 PM #2
Re: Switching Samsung to Straight Talk. Please HELP!!
I'm not experienced with straight talk, but according to the guys I know, you can use it with a straight talk SIM that works on the AT&T network.
You can also just call AT&T and ask them to unlock the phone since it's no longer under their service.
Sent From Another Galaxy
- By Carl_Barr in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:25 PM
- By radulianis in forum HTC One X Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2014, 06:15 PM
- By sammy0626 in forum HTC One SVReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 04:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 04:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 01:31 PM