Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Screen stops turning on. Can I fix it? Should I get another replacement? (ZTE Source)

Last week I noticed the screen was going all weird whenever I connected my phone to the charger it came with and I eventually noticed the charger was splitting so I disconnected It, but the moment I did the screen wouldn't turn on anymore. The phone is still working, I can tell because it responds to my touch and I can even see the backlight turn on. I was able to turn on talkback and noticed that there really wasn't anything else wrong with it other than the screen. I tried resetting it, taking out the battery and letting it set (I never got it wet mind you), and even hard reset but to no avail. This by the way is my replacement phone for another phone of the same model that had a SIM card slot stop working out of the blue. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Should I have ZTE send me another replacement? I'm really not sure what to do at this point, I'm tight on cash and I need my phone.

Thank you for your attention.

Default Re: Screen stops turning on. Can I fix it? Should I get another replacement? (ZTE Source)

Given that you've tried soft and hard resets without success it looks like you've got a phone that needs repairing.

Posted via Android Central App