I need help rooting my Verizon Galaxy s4.
I've tried so many tutorials on youtube and downloaded so much junk, some of which gave me viruses, and I just couldn't manage to root my s4. I really want to root my s4. The android version is 4.4.2, the baseband is 1545vrufnc5, the kernel is 3.4.0, and the build is KOT49H.1545vrufnc5. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
- 02-24-2015, 01:56 AM #2
Re: I need help rooting my Verizon Galaxy s4.
Hopefully this helps: [GUIDE] [HOW-TO] Root Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I545 with Kingo Android Root
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2015, 08:29 PM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2014, 10:59 AM
- By mglowa in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2014, 04:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 04:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 04:26 PM