Samsung S4 Active Chocolate Milk Incident
I bought this phone almost exactly a year ago, because the commercials made it seem "Whatever Proof". Fast forward to this morning where my phone ended up with groceries including an open and leaking bottle of chocolate milk. We were at a 4th of July parade so I didn't notice for around 1 hour, possibly less. Not thinking otherwise, I wiped off the screen, and my phone still worked, as I had expected it to, thanks to the "Whatever Proof" claims. Everything worked perfectly...messaging, camera, internet, until it started running low on battery and I tried to charge it. It did not charge and has not charged since. It has now been off power for the past 45 minutes. I started looking online when it became apparent that I missed the ball on removing everything and drying it. Any hopes at this point?
Thanks in advance!