Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Fonts in Samsung note 3

Ok so I am now having a issue getting more fonts from my phone. It just gives me a screen that says no apps. I don't think I changed any settings recently. Anyone that can help?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Fonts in Samsung note 3

Quote Originally Posted by Mimipug View Post
    Ok so I am now having a issue getting more fonts from my phone. It just gives me a screen that says no apps. I don't think I changed any settings recently. Anyone that can help?

Posted via Android Central App
    Hi. Welcome to the forums.

I didn't know what you meant at first. This was interesting!

I see now when I ask in Fonts to Get Fonts Online, what's happening is it takes us to the OLD Samsung Apps store, which as you say is empty like someone raided the cookie jar!
    I remember I had two different Samsung Apps apps (!) in Application Manager for a while, and deleted the old one.
    You should have the new Samsung Apps app! in the app drawer/list. Go straight there instead and search fonts. There are also some in the Google Play Store.
    I cannot recommend any as I haven't used them, but there have been threads in the Note 3 forums where some are recommended.
    Thanks for registering. So come join in the Note 3 forums, and if you want, say hi to our ambassadors in Introductions found in Android Central Lounge.
    Sent by pen and paper to Android Central, and with this device in case the mail doesn't arrive in time.

Default Re: Fonts in Samsung note 3

Here's one or two recommendations.
    Font Question
    Sent by pen and paper to Android Central, and with this device in case the mail doesn't arrive in time.