T-Mobile M8 S-On no OS installed HELP!!!!!
I wiped everything trying to go back to stock. I can only manage to get to TWRP recovery and tried to use the images but doesn't show up. Tried to install the recovery as a .zip but still no luck. Downloaded android sdk, but don't know how to use it. I just wanted to go back to stock. And my guess was if I could manage to S-Off y could install stock recovery.img, I'm desperate.
- 03-31-2015, 07:53 PM #2
Re: T-Mobile M8 S-On no OS installed HELP!!!!!
I think you can RUU a device with ADB. You would need the Android ADK installed on your PC. I am not too familiar with how, but there are numerous YouTube videos on this, and should be several videos on how to RUU the M8 as well.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2015, 01:56 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 08:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2014, 03:47 PM
- By arretium in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2014, 03:22 PM
- By mglowa in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2014, 04:48 PM