transfering photo's to computer
I just bought a galaxy s5 and I cannot figure out how to transfer my pictures from the phone to the computer
- 07-04-2014, 11:21 PM #2
- 07-04-2014, 11:46 PM #3
Re: transfering photo's to computer
Best way is the cloud. PC or Mac though? For PC once you plug in the phone with a micro USB cable or the charging cable the PC should see it. The phone should come up under my computer and allow you to open the phones files. It should have a folder named pictures which you can then drag and drop photos to your phone or from your phone.
If you use a Mac, I honestly have no clue. I have never used a Mac desktop or laptop.
Posted via Galaxy Note 3
- 07-05-2014, 05:48 AM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 06:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2015, 12:48 AM
- By wizuriel in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:22 AM
- By Samah Mohamed in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2014, 06:45 PM