Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AC Question
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy Galaxy S4 doesn't turn on after update. Help!

After playing a couple of games, I decided to install updates since the phone was constantly asking me to do them. So I did. Its been less than a month since I got the phone, and this was the first time I made an update of that kind. The phone shut off (wifi was on), and started slowly updating. I left the phone and after an hour, it wasn't responding. After attempts to turn it on, the screen showed again a loading of updates, so I left it again. But after that it doesn't turn on anymore.

It's been about 24 hours that I try pressing the power button, the volume+home+power button or charge it(it doesn't show any light on) ....nothing works. What should I do?
    bd92 likes this.

Default Re: Galaxy S4 doesn't turn on after update. Help!

Did you try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition? Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support

How about pulling the battery, waiting about 30 seconds, and reinserting. Does it power on now? Does it even show that it's charging when plugged in?