Duplicate folders in internal SDCard?
I have a Galaxy Note GT N5100. When I use a file explorer to look at my folders I see two identical folders with the same content in addition to my external SD Card. So I see sdcard0, emulated and extsdcard.
sdcard0 and emulated have exactly the same folders inside them.
What does this mean? Has my in-device card duplicated itself in some way? Can I delete one of them? If so which one should I delete...
I am also having lots of problems after the update to Kit Kat including battery draining very quickly within an hour sometimes and I was wondering if this duplication was causing it.
Thanks in advance for your help.
- 07-05-2014, 07:46 AM #2
Re: Duplicate folders in internal SDCard?
There is only one set of files on the phone, that's just how Android reports the file system on some older phones. The battery draining would not be related to that. Most likely you have a misbehaving app to blame for that.
- By ooogabooogaman in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2015, 05:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2014, 06:25 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 06:24 PM
- By aocain in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 03:48 AM
- By majdi suliman in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2014, 07:59 AM